Capital Structure

SLBSL has authorized capital 200 million and 165 issue capital divided into 1.65 Million equity shares of Rs.100 each. out of Issue capital 67.88% is promoters' share and remaining 32.12% is public share. Now SLBSL has 112 million paid up capital before IPO.